Benefit from the expertise of the French methodology thanks to the United World Academy residential program. Immerse yourself in the training world for several months and experience an adventure as if you were a pro ! The residency program takes place in close collaboration with the professional club of La Berrichonne Châteauroux ! You will enjoy the facilities, coaches and professional medical staff!
Full-board accommodation in the training center (7/7 days)
- Full board
- Educational support 7/7
Weekly sport program
- Training sessions
- games against other teams
- sessions of functional strength training
School and studies
Academic players at United World will receive top player development and excellent academic preparation, and are assisted throughout the visa process, allowing them to fully dedicate themselves to attaining their goals and pursuing their dreams.
- Help and follow-up of the schooling in e-learning, as part of the high school in which French-speaking students are schooled.
- French lessons (3h00/ week)
- Follow-up of the schooling by an experienced team.
Medical and educational follow-up
- Medical checking at the entry
- Cardiological check-up
- Weekly medical consultation
- Daily cares possible with a physical therapist
- Access to the club medical network
- Training pack : 2 shirts, 2 pairs of socks, short, tracksuit, windbreaker
- Presentation pack : presentation tracksuit, shirt, shoes, jacket, bag pack
- Pass bus / Academy’s minibus
The advantages of United World Academy :
- 1 month integration in one of 3 european clubs United World, for players who deserve it.
- Official Integration in one of 3 european clubs United World next year, for players who deserve it.
- Access to watch all the Professional games in championship.
- Training in the training center sporting facilities.
- Meetings and discussions with the General Manager, coach and players of the professional team.
- A coach-trainer, an assistant-coach, a physical trainer and a team-manager will form the director general and the coaching team.
- To this staff, will be added regular speakers: educational coordinator, teachers, physiotherapist, doctor.
Address Contact : châteauroux@unitedworldacademy.com